Are you part of an organization that could use EarnBenefits Online (EBO) to discover whether your clients may be eligible for benefit programs? EBO is a web based tool and user licenses are available for purchase. With low start-up costs and an affordable monthly price per user, EBO is a good value whether your organization will have 1 user or 100 users. To learn more, please contact us for more information on how to turn your workplace into an EBO screening location.
Various types of organizations that use EBO include:
- Social Service Providers
- Affordable Housing Developers
- Health Providers
- Government Agencies
- Workforce Development Providers
- Colleges and Universities
- Legal Services Organizations
- Community Centers
- Food Banks and Food Pantries
Our services include:
- In-person or online training courses on usage of the tool.
- Availability of a training tool to be used to learn how to screen clients.
- Creation of regular and special reports to track outcomes.
- Technical assistance available from 9-5, Monday through Friday.
- Software enhancements and the addition of new benefits specific to your organization.
For a listing of the benefits that can be screened for at your organization, please select your state from the list below:
If you feel that EBO could greatly help your organization, please contact us.